2023-24 Term Time Fees for Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Locations
We are currently accepting reservations for courses that begin up to and including September 2028. The fees shown below are for the current academic year (2023-24); if your child joins us part way through the term-time course we will send you a personalised payment plan, ensuring that you do not pay for any lessons that took place before they joined us.
The fees for the next academic year will be confirmed in the April (for example, for students joining in September 2024, the fees will be communicated on the website by the end of April 2024); there may be a small increase on the previous year. All parents that registered before the fees were announced will be sent a fees schedule by the end of April in the year in which their child joins us.
2023-24 Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Fees
All Resources Included
At the start of the course, your child will receive a Bag of Knowledge® containing their class and homework books; included in our monthly course fees. This will include selected Marie Redmond’s Superbrain® resources, in addition to books that are carefully curated each year from a wide range of reputable publishers. Students are presented with their books in a Marie Redmond Tuition® rucksack, featuring an electronic thesaurus, notebook and a pencil case containing pencils, an eraser and sharpener.
Marie Redmond’s Superbrain® Books for Year 5 Courses
Marie Redmond’s Superbrain® Books for Year 4 Courses
Save 20% with Tax-Free Childcare
As we’re registered with Ofsted, we accept payment by Tax-Free Childcare and Childcare Vouchers for all our classroom-based courses. If your employer has a Childcare Vouchers scheme and you did not join it (these closed to new entrants on 4th October 2018), you may be eligible for the replacement scheme, Tax-Free Childcare.
With Tax-Free Childcare, you can save 20% on the cost of your child’s course. For every £8 you pay into the scheme, the government will pay in £2, up to a maximum top-up of £2000 per year. Many of our students’ parents take advantage of this scheme and you can find out here if you are eligible. You can select this payment method when you register, or you can switch to it at anytime.
Lesson Fees in 2023-24
- The term-time course starting in September 2023 (including all books and resources) is £2704 for Year 4 and £2804 for Year 5. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
- A deposit is payable on registration and is non-refundable: £185 for Year 4 and £285 for Year 5. This acts as the first payment and the remainder of the fees are paid in 11 monthly instalments of £229.
- If you pay using Childcare Vouchers, Tax-Free Childcare or the Childcare Grant Payment Service, your monthly due date will be the 20th of each month.
- If your child joins late, we will share a personalised payment plan with your course welcome letter. Your first payment will be adjusted and your subsequent payments will be £229 per month. You will only pay for the number of lessons remaining in the course.
The deposit is your first payment towards the total cost of the course. We deduct the deposit from the total course fee and the remaining amount is then split over 11 monthly payments of £229 (2023-24 academic year).
- If your child joins late, we will share a personalised payment plan with your course welcome letter. Your first payment will be adjusted and your subsequent payments will be £229 per month (2023-24 academic year). You will only pay for the number of lessons remaining in the course.
All fees are paid by Direct Debit, Debit/Credit Card, Childcare Vouchers, Tax-Free Childcare or the Childcare Grant Payment Service. We’ll send you specific payment details when invoices are issued.
You can pay your deposit with Childcare Vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare. When you select the option on the registration form to pay your fees with either Childcare Vouchers or Tax Free Childcare, you will be asked either ‘Would you like to pay your deposit with Childcare Vouchers?’ or ‘Would you like to pay your deposit with Tax-Free Childcare?’. Select yes and the form will explain the process.
If you wish to cancel, simply let us know by email at email@example.com and stop paying. If you do not make your monthly payment, your child will not be able to attend the following month and no refunds will be given for any earlier payments. As an example, if you make your last scheduled payment in March 2024, your child can attend until the end of April 2024.
If you have more than one child attending our courses during the same term, you are eligible for a 5% sibling discount on our term time courses. We will apply this discount to the fees for both of your children.